Territory Partnering Board
The Territory Partnering Board (TPB) is the primary mechanism for providing strategic direction as well as managing hub East Central’s performance in delivering outcomes and value for money.
Roles of the TPB includes:
- Responsibility for managing hub performance;
- Strategic leadership input into the hub programme and to review the organisation’s financial and operating performance issues;
- Overseeing, monitoring, supporting and reviewing the development of the Territory Delivery Plan.
- Providing guidance around the progression and delivery of new projects;
- Act as an established forum for public-sector collaboration and ensuring that service delivery requirements of the Participant organisations are reviewed and delivered in an integrated manner.
Chairman Territory Partnering Board
East Central Territory Programme Director
The membership of TPB comprises of:
- One representative from each of the thirteen Participants.
- One representative of hub East Central Scotland Limited (hubco).
- One representative of Scottish Futures Trust (SFT).
A number of Stakeholder Representatives interested or affected by the Community Services and any other co-opted person the Participants agree.
Organisation Participant Representative
|Dundee City Council|
|NHS Forth Valley|
|Perth and Kinross Council|
|Scottish Ambulance Service|
|Scottish Fire & Rescue|
|Hub East Central Scotland Limited|
|Scottish Futures Trust|
Contacting the Territory Partnering Board
For any queries regarding the TPB or for any further information please contact Gordon Shirreff, hub East Central Territory Programme Director;
Tel: 07779 010577