The safety of our staff, clients and partners is our top priority and we are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, taking necessary measures to mitigate risks while implementing the advice issued by UK and Scottish Governments.
While day to day operations are continuing and the office currently remains open, we have taken of measures in line with our Business Continuity Plan, including:
- Any staff who may be in higher risk groups are now working from home.
- Teams have been created to staff the office and work from home on an alternating weekly rota.
- Face to face meetings have been replaced with telephone or video conference.
- Non-essential work travel has been cancelled.
- Additional hygiene procedures are in place, along with social distancing.
We continue to liaise on a daily basis with project teams to manage any potential issues or disruption, ensuring that partners are kept informed throughout.
We recognise that this is a fast moving situation and will update this information as necessary.